How do you keep a visitor on your website as long as possible?
Content is Key
- Ensure your content is professional, easy to understand and ensure that it makes sense. Do not sacrifice readability in exchange for what some refer to as “optimized content.”
- I.E.-Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm, Personal Injury Lawyers, Personal Injury Attorneys of Lawson & Simmons, etc
- If you do not have time to write the content, consider hiring a freelance writer. Hire a freelance writer on a flat fee basis to write the website’s content for your review and approval. This can result in tremendous savings. Remember pay on performance.
Dynamics of a submission form
- Location is important-the form should always be above the fold, typically in the right hand or left hand corner.
- Consider using two forms on your website if your goal is to aggressively market a niche landing page. For example, www.druginjurylegalcenter.com-form on the right and bottom of the page.
- Remember that the shorter the form, the higher the conversion rate.
- However, the quality of lead is also dependent on information required in the submission form. At a minimum, ask for name, email, phone number and description of legal issue.
Transition of colors and pictures should not be overlooked!
- Research reveals that people make a subconscious judgement about a website within 90 seconds of initial viewing. Between 62%-90% is based on color alone. Source-Institute for Color Research.
- Remember a picture is worth a thousand words!
- Meta Tags are located on the top part of the web browser in white letters. A meta tag describes a web page’s content and provides keywords for use by search engines. Make sure it is relevant and contains your highest value keyword string.
- Brief 20 to 30 word description that shows up on searches and serves as a preview to your website. Make sure to place your highest value keywords in this description. It is permissible here to focus on SEO as opposed to readability. Example-www.lexapro-lawfirm.com
*Links on your website to positive promotional materials
- Google Reviews
- Super Lawyers
*Tracking Results-How do you know what is working? Analyze results and make changes if necessary.
- Use a tracking phone number-www.kall8.com
- Google Analytics
- Feed Burner
- Raven Report